Pollok Country Park
Welcome to Big Dog Walk Glasgow!
Pollok Country Park is located in the South West of Glasgow City - just three miles from the centre and is Glasgow's largest park! Join us at this stunning location, and on the day choose between a 2k, 5k or 10k route.
This is so much more than a walk, once completed you can enjoy a mini festival in our fantastic Event Village.
- See if your pup can steal the judges hearts in the Fun Dog Show, or if they have the strength resist in Temptation Alley.
- Grab a delicious bite to eat, whether you fancy a hot lunch or an ice cream in the sun.
- Get free canine advice from our partners Bought By Many who are more than happy to help.
- Bring your shoppers and treat pup to some goodies to take home
- Raise money and walk for charity or simply donate to our Official Charity Partner, Dogs Trust.
Tickets are just £10.50 and kids under 16 go FREE! All tickets include:
An exclusive Big Dog Walk bandana - A rosette and digital certificate for completing your walk - Goodies and treats for your dogs at the walk - Entry to the Event Village - Parking - Entry to parks and estates.
There will be five walk start times to manage capacity. Choose between a 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 1:30 and 2:30* walk, and arrive up to 1 hour before your start time to have a sniff around before the walk starts. If you have a new family member, why not join our Puppy Socialisation Walk at 10am to give you the opportunity to introduce your new addition to other dogs and socialise them in a safe organised way. Find out more.
*Only the 2k and 5k route are available for the 2:30 walk.