Pollok Country Park
Welcome to Big Dog Walk Glasgow!
Pollok Country Park is located in the South West of Glasgow City - just three miles from the centre and is Glasgow's largest park! Join us at this stunning location, and on the day choose between a 2k, 5k or 10k route.
This is so much more than a walk, once completed you can enjoy a mini festival in our fantastic Event Village.
- Test your dog's abilities in our Dogstacle course, see if they can steal the judges hearts in the Fun Dog Show, or if they have the strength resist in Temptation Alley.
- Grab a delicious bite to eat, whether you fancy a hot lunch or an ice cream in the sun.
- Get free canine advice from our partners Bought By Many and YUMove, who are more than happy to help.
- Bring your shoppers and treat pup to some goodies to take home
- Raise money and walk for charity or simply donate to our Official Charity Partner, Dogs Trust.
Tickets are just £10.50 and kids under 16 go FREE! All tickets include:
An exclusive Big Dog Walk bandana - A rosette and digital certificate for completing your walk - Goodies and treats for your dogs at the walk - Entry to the Event Village - Parking - Entry to parks and estates.
There will be five walk start times to manage capacity. Choose between a 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 1:30 and 2:30* walk, and arrive up to 1 hour before your start time to have a sniff around before the walk starts. If you have a new family member, why not join our Puppy Socialisation Walk at 10am to give you the opportunity to introduce your new addition to other dogs and socialise them in a safe organised way. Find out more.
*Only the 2k and 5k route are available for the 2:30 walk.