Welcome to the Big Dog Walk Essex!
Hylands Park is situated in Chelmsford, in the heart of Essex, just a short journey from North London.
This is so much more than a walk, once completed you can enjoy a mini festival in our fantastic Event Village.
- Test your dog's abilities in our Dogstacle course, see if they can steal the judges hearts in the Fun Dog Show, or if they have the strength resist in Temptation Alley.
- Grab a delicious bite to eat, whether you fancy a hot lunch or an delicious warm coffee.
- Get free canine advice from our partners Bought By Many and YUMove, who are more than happy to help.
- Bring your shoppers and treat pup to some goodies to take home - check out what's available here.
- Raise money and walk for charity or simply donate to our Official Charity Partner, Dogs Trust.
Tickets are just £10.50 and kids under 16 go FREE! All tickets include:
An exclusive Big Dog Walk bandana - A rosette and digital certificate for completing your walk - Goodies and treats for your dogs at the walk - Entry to the Event Village - Parking - Entry to parks and estates.
If you have a new family member, why not join our Puppy Socialisation Walk at 10am to give you the opportunity to introduce your new addition to other dogs and socialise them in a safe organised way. Find out more. Or if you have a dog who gets a little anxious in big groups or hasn’t had much socialisation, join our Beat the Rush walk at 9:30am. Find out more.
*Only the 2k and 5k route are available for the 2:30 walk.