Welcome to Big Dog Walk Yorkshire!
Harewood House, Yorkshire is nestled in West Yorkshire between Leeds and the beautiful spa town of Harrogate and just a stone's throw from Wetherby and the A1. Join us at this stunning location, and choose between a 2km, 5km or 10km route on the day of your walk.
This is so much more than a walk, once completed you can enjoy a mini festival in our fantastic Event Village.
- Test your dog's abilities in our Dogstacle course, see if they can steal the judges hearts in the Fun Dog Show, or if they have the strength resist in Temptation Alley.
- Grab a hot drink and enjoy full bar service.
- Get free canine advice from our partners Bought By Many and YUMove, who are more than happy to help.
- Bring your shoppers and take home dog treats, toys, accessories, some stylish walking clothes or even a new grooming tool.
- Raise money and walk for charity or simply donate to our Official Charity Partner, Dogs Trust.
Tickets are just £10.50 and kids under 16 go FREE! All tickets include:
An exclusive Big Dog Walk bandana - A rosette and digital certificate for completing your walk - Goodies and treats for your dogs at the walk - Entry to the Event Village - Parking - Entry to parks and estates.
There will be five walk start times to manage capacity. Choose between a 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 1:30 and 2:30* walk, and arrive up to 1 hour before your start time to have a sniff around before the walk starts. We'll have walk leaders on each route and you can stop off along the way at our pawsome pitstops for a drink and a rest.
If you have a new family member, why not join our Puppy Socialisation Walk at 10am to give you the opportunity to introduce your new addition to other dogs and socialise them in a safe organised way. Find out more. Or if you have a dog who gets a little anxious in big groups or hasn’t had much socialisation, join our Beat the Rush walk at 9:30am. Find out more.
*Only the 2k and 5k route are available for the 2:30 walk.